- Passport that is valid for 6 months past the final day of the trip
- If you have a Unites States Passport the only country that we travel to that requires a visa is Brazil. This will be needed for our Colombia trip. Please refer to the Colombia trip page for details.
- If you are traveling with a passport from another country other than the Unites States, please check with your embassy, local travel agent and/or country of destination to find out the visa requirements for your passport.
- If you have signed up for the Colombia trip, you will need a certificate of vaccination for yellow fever. This vaccination must occur 10 days prior to departure and is required for entry into Brazil.
- You must sign all forms (personal info, policy, agreements & medical) required by Kaiyote Tours within 10 days of signing up for a trip and/or before departure.
- Bring a secondary form of identification like a driver’s license.
- Vaccinations work, we suggest: Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid, Tetanus/Diphtheria and updated childhood vaccinations. Please consult your physician.
Birding and wildlife viewing is often an early morning activity. Our daily tours start first thing in the morning. Also, on days when we need to travel, we sometime must catch the early bus to our next destination. If you like to sleep in a lot, these trips may not be for you.
- Back to top